The EMPOWER training programmes have been developed, and consist of the following 8 modules:
- “Understanding the bigger picture” – the skills and support needs of vulnerable women in issues linked to becoming economically active
- “Getting to know your clients strengths” – training in a solutions based approach/appreciative enquiry methods
- “Building on clients strengths and confidence for employability and entrepreneurship” – practical tools and activities to use with clients to help them better understand their strengths when looking to return to work/start a business
- “An introduction to positive psychology methods to support women into employment/entrepreneurship (practical tools and activities to use with clients to help them build confidence
- “Soft Skills for Employability” – understanding the main transferable/’soft’ skills employers are looking for and how to help clients recognise and build these
- “Soft Skills for Entrepreneurship” – or ‘intrapreneurship’ for those not looking at starting a business
- “Empowering Others” – Putting it into action
- “Empowering Others” – Signposting tools and activities for further support
If you are interested in taking part in the EMPOWER training programme, please contact your national coordinator here.
Participants of the programme can access the Online Learning Hub here.